This scheme provides financial services to:
- Individual customers, Micro and Small entrepreneurs who are engaged in:
- Agricultural and Forest Products
- Primary Fabrication and Repairs
- Traditional Crafts
- Service Enterprises.
- Applicant shall operate active account with the Bank for at least two (2) months
- Applicant shall undergo at most two – weeks mandatory credit orientation and education
- Saving mobilization
- Record Keeping
- Credit Management
- Applicant shall submit a loan application letter
- Loan methodology shall be Individual basis
- Applicant shall provide one recent passport size photograph
- One fifth (1/5) of the loan amount shall be kept in fixed deposit as lien.
- Persons in good standing shall be used as guarantors for individual entrepreneurs.
- Repayment shall be by monthly deductions from borrowers’ savings accounts.
- Individual entrepreneurs shall have repayment period of 10 – 12 months