This innovative savings/susu product has been put together in collaboration with General Trust Ltd and in accordance with the new Pension’s law, to the benefit of the non formal sector.
The contribution is mainly towards the financial support that would be needed when the contributor attains the statutory retirement age. This investment and all its interest gained will be paid out in bulk when the contributor is over 55years old.
Any individual in the Non formal sector aged 18 to 55years
Features and Requirements
- A long term savings Plan for customers in the Informal sector as their pension and investment needs.
- Cash deposits/contributions can be daily, weekly, monthly or as the customer wishes.
- No fixed amount of contribution.
- Initial deposit of Ghs5.
- Minimum account balance shall be GHs5.
- 5% penalty on withdrawals within the period
- Bulk claim of contribution at the age of 55 to 60years.
- Fully completed and signed account opening form.
- Valid photo based national ID card.
- Two (2) passport size picture.
- Address verification document; Utility bill etc.
- Attractive interest on monthly contributions
- Free passbooks for the initial account opening.
- Free quarterly statement.
- Can be used as cash security for loans and overdraft.